[CBQ] Prototype Modelers Meet - San Francisco

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Prototype Modelers Meet - San Francisco
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 06:03:36 -0700
Bcc:
I received an email from Tim Costello regarding an upcoming meeting of
Prototype Modelers in the San Francisco Bay Area. Thought anyone in the area
may be interested in attending it.

Ray Bedard
San Jose CA

Come join us on Saturday, April 30 in Newark, CA for the San Francisco Bay
Area Prototype Modelers (BAPM) meet.  Modelers of all roads, scales, and
eras welcome!  Bring your modeling projects to display, finished or not.

Bay Area Prototype Modelers meet

Saturday, April 30, 2005
10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

George M. Silliman Activity Center
6800 Mowry Avenue
Newark CA  94560

Map:  http://shorterlink.com/?4I6JKO

Admission is $15.00, or just $12.00 if you bring at least one model to
display.

SPACE IS LIMITED, SO REGISTER EARLY!

Bringing together railroad prototype modelers from the steam era to present
day, showcasing all roads and scales, BAPM 2005 will feature:

* Display tables for models
* Local model railroad manufacturers
* Speakers and topics:
   Elizabeth Allen - building diesel locos from styrene and Cannon parts
   Tony Thompson - Southern Pacific's famed Coast Line, pre-1960

We'll close the meet with a raffle for some great prizes donated by several
model railroad manufacturers and local hobby shops.

For more information, please contact:

Rob Sarberenyi
37171 Sycamore St. #1427
Newark  CA  94560
(510) 797-9165
email:    espeef5@pacbell.net

To register, make checks or money orders payable to: Rob Sarberenyi c/o BAPM
2005.  You can also register via PayPal; use my email address.

Rob Sarberenyi
espeef5@pacbell.net

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM