Re: [CBQ] 4978 from an Athearn?

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 4978 from an Athearn?
From: "Bob Yarger" <ryarger@rypn.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 06:29:18 -0400
Lots of work to make 4978 from a USRA, though the basic running gear would
be usable.  Pretty much a scratchbuilding project.  Easier to work some
overtime and buy a brass model.  At least the real 4978 and others still
exist, so you could take lots of detail photos if you really wanted to
pursue the project.

Bob Yarger, Editor
Railway Preservation News (free website)
www.rypn.org