Re: [CBQ] Re: Missouri & Illinois Bridge & Belt

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Missouri & Illinois Bridge & Belt
From: Jim Warsher <jaswar@sover.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:00:34 -0500
James -

If you are serious about your search, you may have to abandon the
cyber-method and go back to the old fashioned research tools. Get in
touch with the Madison County Historical  Museum,  715 N Main St
Edwardsville, Ill., 618-656-7562 and see if they can help you. Tell them
you are researching the old railroad bridge near where Lock 26 is. They
are nice folks and eager to help. They have some resources but just what
I don't know.Give it a try. Leave the web alone and go out and see for
yourself is my suggestion. If you are far away [it sounds like you may
be in Australia], letters and phone calls sometimes work almost as well.
Best of luck.

Jik Warsher
--

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM