Re: Re: [CBQ] Photo updates at BRHS Photo Archives and Castle Graphics

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Re: [CBQ] Photo updates at BRHS Photo Archives and Castle Graphics
From: <kohlj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:40:17 -0500
Hello, Lamoyne...

Unfortunately, I can't accept that into the BRHS gallery unless the original
author says that we can. There are actually quite a few photos of Q stuff at
that website, but unless I get permission from the author, everyone will have
to view them from there...

Cheers!

Jan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM