[CBQ] Photo updates at BRHS Photo Archives and Castle Graphics

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Photo updates at BRHS Photo Archives and Castle Graphics
From: <kohlj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:16:52 -0500
Yes, got some major updates done over the past few days...

If you check out the BRHS Gallery, you'll see plenty of new photos, just check
the dates for each specific gallery to see when each was updated.

http://www.burlingtonroute.com/gallery/Public

I've redone Castle Graphics on the way CB&Q equipment is displayed, you can now
find the Q units by locomotive type instead of having to search through each
picture.  New CB&Q steam photos as well.  Almost all photos have dates so you
know when they were added, exception being the CB&Q 10-wheeler #706 at Cuba,
IL...which I'll fix later.

Cheers!

Jan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM