Re: [CBQ] Photo updates at BRHS Photo Archives and Castle Graphics

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Photo updates at BRHS Photo Archives and Castle Graphics
From: Lamoyne Westerbeck <lmarkw@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:32:59 -0800 (PST)
Jan,
Here is on to add to the car gallery. When they were
putting together the bulletin on the B&W and B&NW
someone was looking for a picture of a Bulkhead flat
with wallboard, it says wood, but it can't be. Us
Gypsum didn't ship wood and would not have recieved
wood.

http://www.mugii.com/Pictures/SE_Iowa_1970s/CB&Q%20Bulkhead%20Flat%2095280%20w:wood

Thanks to Jeff Worones I found this.

Lamoyne