[CBQ] Re: Potash Trains - Correction

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Potash Trains - Correction
From: "thommack" <thommack@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 18:39:19 -0000

Correction to a typo below: All reporting marks should read IMCX for
International Minerals & Chemical Corporation. 1968 ORER list 868
covered hoppers on their roster:

5000-5399 were 52'3"  3500cf (ACF cylindrical)
5400-5799 were 43'    3560cf (ACF "hi-cube")
5800-5867 were 51'11" 3500cf (ACF cylindrical)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM