Re: [CBQ] Alcad paint Modeling Techniques

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Alcad paint Modeling Techniques
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 10:18:49 -0800
Bcc:
Tried it all. My personal feeling is that once it's painted (I waited a
couple of days to decal it) I would NOT recommend any over coat. I believe
the dacals will remain in place for many years - provided one does not
handle the model where the decals are applied.

Ray Bedard

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM