RE: [CBQ] CB&Q Book Sources

To: "'CBQ@yahoogroups.com'" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] CB&Q Book Sources
From: Grice Dale-MGI1833 <dgrice@motorola.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:39:41 -0500
Might want to check Amazon.com. If you go through one of your local museums,
such as the one I belong to, the local museum gets a commission on the deal.
But you have to hit the Amazon link from the Museum's web site for this to
work.

Hope this doesn't border on commercial, might get close.

Dale Grice
Operations Manager
Southeastern Railway Museum
Duluth, GA