[CBQ] Archives Questions

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Archives Questions
From: Henry W Kraichely <hkraichely@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:40:31 -0800 (PST)
I would like to follow-up on my last email on this subject.

First, I have received several responses and it appears that the best way to
address the issue is to write directly to our President.  I will do that and
suggest that any response be given to the Membership via one of the normally
scheduled mailing like the Zephyr.

Also, I have found that Dave Lots has been working on finding a permanent home
for the archives.  Lets all wish him luck in his search.

As I mentioned I am not interested in causing problems within the BRHS, but I
feel that the rumors discussed last week should be address and put to bed once
and for all.  (I have heard that some members have been talking, I assume among
themselves,about these issues for several years.)

My only goal to stop this rumor because it causes any more people t be upset.

I recommend that anyone has similar questions that they be addressed in writing
to our officers.

Thank you,

Hank

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM