Re: [CBQ] Re: Corbin Collection Questions

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Corbin Collection Questions
From: Aeolus3@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 16:06:32 EST
I realize John Lee has requested this thread stop but I have a couple of
questions for Mr. Eliott that I'd like an answer not a vague attack. I'd also
like
to point out that the board of directors meetings are open to the membership.

1. What specific "business" has the BRHS Board NOT conducted in an open manor?
2. What are these so called problems?

I was on the Board for six years and I can state that I know of no issue
before the board that was conducted "below" the table or in secrete.

Mr. Elliott your attack on Hol Wagner is a poor attempt to smear a very fine
Gentleman. I use the word Gentleman as Hol is a Gentleman! I've known Hol for
many years, I have a very deep respect for Hol. Hol is also a total
professional. For many years Hol edited the Burlington Bulletin as a volunteer,
but Hol
does more then edit, he writes, does the layouts, and supplies his own photos
for publication. The award winning Burlington Bulletin is one of the finest
publications put out by any of the railroad historical groups.

Loren Johnson

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM