[CBQ] Re: SD24's and Potash Trains

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: SD24's and Potash Trains
From: "thommack" <mack@chmack.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 00:58:04 -0000

Speaking of the Potash trains, what kind of cars were usually used
on these trains? Were they unit trains of PS-2 style covered
hoppers? If so, did the Q have a committed fleet of cars for potash
or were they leased cars like TLDX, etc? Of what special
significance was Mendota for Potash?

Tom Mack

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM