Re: [CBQ] SD24's

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] SD24's
From: Jim's Junction/ John & Debbie Olson <trains28@bresnan.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 14:58:42 -0700
Brad,

    The SD-24's made it into Wyoming. In Alfred J. J. Holck's 'Burlington
Route' Color Pictorial Vol. 2  from Four Ways West, on page 61,  shows SD-24
#503 leading train #78 south through Silesia, Mt. This was on the Laurel-
Casper- Denver Wind River Canyon line. The SD-9's, U25C's & U28C's were the
predominate power on both the Sheridan, Wy line and the Casper, Wy line, but
on occasion, the SD-24's (there were only 16) would show up.

   John Olson
   Billings, Mt

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM