[CBQ] Holdrege roundhouse status?

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Holdrege roundhouse status?
From: "Bob Yarger" <ryarger@rypn.org>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 17:18:01 -0500
Does anyone know the status of the roundhouse at Holdrege?  It was still
standing in pretty good condition a few years ago, used for storing farm
chemicals.  The owner also owned the depot at that time.  I spoke with him
on the phone at the time, and he was interested in seeing the roundhouse
preserved, and had even been approached by the NKCR about using it for
engines again.  With the loss of Nebraska City a couple of years ago, this
would be the last B&MR roundhouse intact if it is still there.

Bob Yarger, Editor
Railway Preservation News (free website)
www.rypn.org