Re: [CBQ] Hannibal & St Joseph, Locomotives

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Hannibal & St Joseph, Locomotives
From: "Rupert and Maureen" <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 19:26:39 +1300
Rory

Welcome to the Group.

In "Steam Locomotives of the Burlington Route" (Corbin & Kerka) is the CB&Q
steam roster that was created after the renumbering of 1904 (which
"amalgamated" equipment from subsidiary roads), and includes details of all
the H&StJ locos. The detail given are the original number, builder and
subsequent number changes prior to 1904.

If this information is what you want, contact me at gamlenz@ihug.co.nz and
I'll forward the information direct.

Rupert