Re: [CBQ] Meriden IL depot location

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Meriden IL depot location
From: "GLEN HAUG" <glenehaug@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:29:53 -0700
Mike:

The CB&Q station map shows the depot at MP 78.24, on the south side, directly
across from the elevator.  In the photograph you cite, the depot is clearly
east of an elevator by perhaps 100 feet.  There may have been more than one
elevator, so I don't know if the elevator in the photograph is the same one
shown on the map.  But I would still go with MP 78.24 for the depot location.

Glen Haug