[CBQ] CB&Q Employee TT's and Savanna questions

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] CB&Q Employee TT's and Savanna questions
From: "thommack" <mack@chmack.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 18:57:35 -0000

I am new to the ETT thing and was wondering which employee timetable
(s) would cover Savanna, IL. I picked up a few on eBay recently. Can
anyone explain what the big number on the front refers to? Does it
have anything to do with the division or area covered by the ETT?

Also, can anyone tell me if trains through Savanna ever switched
motive power? Savanna seemed to have a decent size engine facility,
but if the through trains never switched power, I'm wondering if
only the terminating trains motors and local power were serviced at
Savanna, or how that worked.

Tom Mack

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM