[CBQ] CB&Q Heavy Duty Flatcars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] CB&Q Heavy Duty Flatcars
From: "thommack" <mack@chmack.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 18:59:57 -0000

I recently came across a section in an ORER on heavy duty flat cars
and it listed CB&Q as having two. One is listed as a four truck
depressed center flat. Anyone know of any pictures of this car? I
would have to imagine as a four truck flat it used span bolsters to
link the two trucks on each end. I'm trying to find out if the new
Walthers four truck heavy duty depressed center flat car in any way
resembles the CB&Q car.

Tom Mack

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM