Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 2191

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 2191
From: "Paul K." <kozys@insightbb.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 19:08:03 -0500
At 04:36 PM 10/14/2004, you wrote:
>Paul,
>
>You have already received several answers to your question, but I
>thought I would fill out the response a little more.   <snip>
>
>...So, for your excursion train, you can use almost any equipment that was
>in service during the era you are modeling and still be correct.
>
>Bill Barber

````````
Bill,

Thank you, and everyone for the helpful responses to my question on excursion
consists.  Looks like pretty much anything goes...within reason, of course.

This looks to be fun to model on the layout . . .

Paul (Kossart) - "The CB&Q Guy"
Peru, IL  *USA*
Modeling 1960's in HO.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM