Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 2191

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 2191
From: "Bob Yarger" <ryarger@rypn.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 08:11:43 -0400
Any photos from your cab ride?  Or other photos taken out in Nebraska or
eastern Colorado?  Any photos of the 5626 broken down on the return trip?
Where was the 5626 finally scrapped?

Bob Yarger, Editor
Railway Preservation News (free website)
www.rypn.org

 During that trip, I rode the cab of O5B #5626 between Wray,

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM