Re: [CBQ] Re: Intermountain stock cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Intermountain stock cars
From: Bill Hirt <whirt@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 23:39:01 -0500
cbq_k_line wrote:

> Bill, do you know if you can also buy their F units as decorated
> kits in this way too?

Chris,

They've changed the tooling on the F units. I know the person who does
the artwork for Intermountain. He told me that the original F units were
designed to be sold as kits which is why the plastic grab irons, etc.
The revised ones they are now (or will be) selling have metal grabs and
other metal details applied because they found out quickly no one was
buying the kits and just buying the assembled shells. I don't know if
the revised shells are available as kits.

Bill

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM