[CBQ] Fw: RITS: Fw: [Sooner State Rails] Preston George photos available

To: warbonnetclubatsf@yahoogroups.com,ATSF@yahoogroups.com, CBQ@yahoogroups.com,drgw@yahoogroups.com, thefriscoclub@yahoogroups.com,Frisco@yahoogroups.com, frisco@nshore.org,mktfansandmodelers@yahoogroups.com, mkt@yahoogroups.com,okrm@yahoogroups.com, railspot@yahoogroups.com,CRIP-RR@yahoogroups.com, rockislandrockets@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Fw: RITS: Fw: [Sooner State Rails] Preston George photos available
From: okt@juno.com
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 19:34:43 -0500
From: okt@juno.com

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Terry" <okt@juno.com>
To: soonerstaterails@yahoogroups.com

http://www.ok-history.mus.ok.us/

I found out that the OHS has some of PGs work available through the
gift shop ( including two screen savers). I hadn't done any work with
them since Feb. so I wasn't
aware that they were ready. ( I suspect the Gift Shop pushed this
issue ahead of the desires of the folks in charge of the collection-
but I figured that money would win the day).
Terry

Get your name as your email address.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM