Re: [CBQ] Batavia, IL depot site

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Batavia, IL depot site
From: amtrak347@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 15:08:27 EDT
budapest@galesburg.net writes:
Lets not forget the Bushnell Illinois Depot that may be older.......
It looks to have survived from the Northern Cross Railroad that
pre-dates the CB&Q RR.  In fact there are those that argue that this
depot is the oldest in Illinois.
Bill -

The last time I was through Bushnell (Sept. 2000) the "depot" I knew of since
1988 had been demolished in the mid 1990's.  You aren't referring to the old
freight house that sat on the east side of the two north/south mains are you?

Bob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM