Re: [CBQ] Re: Walthers 3 & 4 Window Waycar Kits

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Walthers 3 & 4 Window Waycar Kits
From: Rob Adams <steamera@netins.net>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 13:47:16 -0500
Paul;

If the http link below won't work for you,
1.  Go to the BRHS web site
2.  Click on the "Photo Gallery" link in the menu at left
3.  Click on the "Public" link to the right of the waycar photo
4.  Scroll down in the gallery to the third row of photo links and click
the "Model Railroad" album
5.  Click the image of the Chinese Red GP and wrecker and you'll be
taken to the Model RR album.  Doug's photo is the first one.  (clicking
it will briing up a larger image.

http://www.burlingtonroute.com/gallery/modelrr/Doug_Harding_s_Walthers_CBQ_Waycar

Hope this helps.

Kind regards, Rob Adams