[CBQ] Signaling systems on the K-Line

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Signaling systems on the K-Line
From: Rob Adams <steamera@netins.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 22:18:54 -0500
Last weekend while at the Oregon Spring Meet, I purchased a set of the
CD-ROMs with Hannibal Division Track Alignment Charts.  I was surprised
and disappointed to find no references to signals on the segment from
Burlington to Keokuk, though the charts are from the 1960's and may not
be reflective of earlier years.

Can anyone shed light on whether the north end of the K-line was indeed
"dark"?

Might one of our members have an earlier version of the Hannibal Div.
alignment charts that would be closer to my modeling time period of the
mid-1930's?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards, Rob Adams

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511