[CBQ] No one is trying to take your horse away (was Re: Digest Number 19

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] No one is trying to take your horse away (was Re: Digest Number 1972)
From: "Stephen J. Levine" <sjl@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 06:20:13 -0000
Steve

No one is saying you can't drive.  However, our taxes have paid for
your highway.

On the other hand, I do not want to be forced to drive.  I do not
like to drive.

I personally think it is just plain ridiculous to equate the ability
to drive with FREEDOM.  Steve, I am just as AMERICAN as you.  But I
refuse to wrap my transportation desires in the Declaration of
Independence.

After all, it is not like we are trying to take your horse away,
Steve <g>.  (I thought only Oklahomans were under that mistaken
impression).

sjl

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Holding" <s.holding@c...> wrote:
> One of the basic reasons this country was founded on was
INDEPENDENCE