Re: [CBQ] Proto2000 Burlington SD-45

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Proto2000 Burlington SD-45
From: Gordon Smith <kc2bw@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 20:36:23 -0500
I'm going to swap out the trucks with the SD7/9 trucks. I already have two
sets. Although the sideframe casting is not 100 % correct, the brake
cylinders will hide the difference. I purchased complete trucks because the
mountings are different for the sideframes. I also picked up the worm gear
set in case the housing is different. The universals and drive shaft are. So
we'll see what happens when I get some time to tear the trucks down.

Gordon