[CBQ] New Updates at Castle Graphics

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>, <BNlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] New Updates at Castle Graphics
From: "Jan Kohl" <jkohl@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 00:43:14 -0500
Cc: <stlouisRailfans@yahoogroups.com>
Just to let everyone know that I've posted a bunch more stuff at Castle
Graphics (http://www.castlegraphics.com).  New photos include more BN & CBQ
photos, as well as a special gallery that came from my latest trip to St. Louis.

I spent a day driving up the K-Line (Burlington Northern line from StL to
Burlington, IA) and chased BNSF freights all day. Got some great shots.  I want
to personally thank Archie Hayden, who made it a great day and was a wonderful
host in Hannibal.  Thanks, Archie!

I also spent a day at the Museum of Transport with my dad (first time in about
8 years or so at MoT), and I want to thank Jim ---- from there, who showed us
around and gave us a superb tour.  Thanks!

Had a great time, so enjoy my photos.

Galleries currently posted:
K-line special gallery
Open & ballast cars (found a CB&Q hopper rolling down the K-line!)
additions to CB&Q locomotives, BN locomotives & Flat cars

New galleries to be posted Sunday.
Tank cars
Box cars
Covered Hoppers
additions to CB&Q steam

I have also dedicated a special page to the loss of a very old building that
grew up with the railroad.  You can see a little bit about it right here.
http://www.castlegraphics.com/graphic/transportation/galloway.html

Cheers!

::: computer security consultant :::

            the pits - http://www.theuspits.com