[CBQ] RE: Two Questions

To: <MrChooChoo2@aol.com>
Subject: [CBQ] RE: Two Questions
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 13:57:00 -0600
Cc: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Hi James,

The BRHS Archives does not have the specific information you request about
the Aurora switcher, so I've forwarded your email to the CBQ list, where we
have over 700 CB&Q fans "listening in" who may be able to answer that
question.

The Denver Zephyr of the 60's had a "fixed" consist that was amplified
during peak seasons.  The consist was:

Baggage-RPO
Baggage
(2) 50-seat coach