[CBQ] Re: troop sleepers in mail service?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: troop sleepers in mail service?
From: "jimkantor" <jckmb@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 00:59:31 -0000

> I would add to the previous posts, and has been mentioned on this
list
> before, that the ex-troop kitchens appeared regularly and
prolifically on the
> Oregon-Mount Morris (Illinois) branch serving the Kable printing
plant in Mount
> Morris.  Most if not all of the printing was national magazines
and newspaper
> inserts.
>
> Bill
Bill, do you have a recollection of how late the ex-troop sleepers
ran in this service? Into the late '60's? Would appreciate any info
you can provide.  Thanks, Jim

Send the freshest Valentine's flowers with a FREE vase from only $29.99!
Shipped direct from the grower with a 7 day freshness guarantee and prices so
low you save 30-55% off retail!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_iAw9B/xdlHAA/3jkFAA/8ZCslB/TM