[BRHSlist] FW: Mile Post 206 Publishing Update - Commercial Post

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] FW: Mile Post 206 Publishing Update - Commercial Post
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 21:24:41 -0600
From: milepost206@mchsi.com [mailto:milepost206@mchsi.com]
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 9:06 PM
To: Dave Lotz

Hi,

A quick update on things.

The Burlington Waycars - We plan for the material to be sent to the printer
on 12/5. All Contributors to the book should receive their material in the
next 2 weeks.

The Burlington In Transition - The last books will be here soon. We have
received the outbound BOL from the customs warehouse in Seattle. So they're
getting close and will be available for Christmas.

The Burlington In Transition Color Poster - The last of the posters will
arrive with the Transition books.

2004 Calendars - The calendar project is progressing and they should ship
for Christmas delivery. Details will follow next week.

Thank-you.

Regards,
Randy Danniel
Mile Post 206 Publishing, Inc.