[BRHSlist] Trailer bodies in Galesburg

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Trailer bodies in Galesburg
From: "jworones" <jworones@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 16:38:29 -0000
Brian and all,

They were behind a shop called "Winkler's Welding".
Now, not being from that area, I could probably never find it again...

I know I crossed the bridge on the depot end of the yard. I guess it
would be the end that used to have the last standing roundhouse.
Worked my way around the side streets to the left and there they were!
Hopefully the locals on the list while chime in and give better
instructions.

When you get there, be prepared for some strange looks..."you want to
take pictures of what?..."

Jeff Worones
Las Vegas, NV

--- In BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Chapman" <cornbeltroute@a...>