Re: [BRHSlist] Re: 1960s HO boxcar idea

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: 1960s HO boxcar idea
From: "Jan Kohl" <jkohl@nc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 00:45:58 -0500
Ooops...forgot about this.

build date is 12-68...at bit too late.  As well, after consulting my CB&Q
guide, there are no *listed* 40" inside braced boxcars with plug doors (and yes
the UP version is the same).  There is a very similar Pullman 40" boxcar, but
it has sliding doors.  Maybe someone on the list can verify any other
ones/varations...

Cheers!

Jan