[BRHSlist] Bob Brown

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] Bob Brown
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:57:55 -0600
I Just received a call from Margaret Brown, Bob?s wife with some bad news.
As some of you know Bob has been in the Iowa City getting treatment for
cancer.  At times it has been touch and go, especially after he got a staff
infection.  This weekend he took a turn for the worse and is now on oxygen
and morphine to keep his pain under control.  Margaret said the doctors don?
t give him long at all.  Bob?s life-long association with the CB&Q, his
support of the BRHS and the preservation of the CB&Q?s history are going to
be sorely missed.  I know that Bob, Margaret and their family would
appreciate your thoughts and prayers during this time.

Dave Lotz

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511