[BRHSlist] Re: K-4 photo request

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Re: K-4 photo request
From: "Ezekiel Johnson" <fdlnmn@schoolemail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 21:13:01 -0000
Randy,

I have to admit, you have more patience than me if you're going to
scratch build this in N scale.  Please keep us posted on your
progress!

If you want to post some schematics of your CNC mill conversion I
wouldn't complain!  I'm rather lucky in that here at the University
of Illinois I have access to nice selection of CNC equipment as well
as some rapid prototyping machines.  Unfortunately it's hard to make
model trains in the lab without attracting attention, and it's even
harder to explain to three professors and a dean why you're using lab
equipment to make "toy trains"

-Zeke

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511