Re: [BRHSlist] Fw: RS: Re: BRHS convention

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Fw: RS: Re: BRHS convention
From: <bradslaney@wizard.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 19:58:08 -0700
Cc: <okt@juno.com>
This sounds like a bunch of claptrap.  I am a member of the BRHS and the
RITS and have never heard of such goings on.  I can tell you if this were
true the members would make sure the Officers and Board were replaced very
quickly.  If you're going to make accusations, give us specifics not
generalizations (Names, Dates, Places, etc.) to give your statements
credibility.

BCS