Re: [BRHSlist] Fw: RS: Re: BRHS convention

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Fw: RS: Re: BRHS convention
From: cy svobodny <ctsvobodny@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:19:43 -0700 (PDT)
Everything starts at 6:PM on Thursday 9/18. Layout
tours(carpool maps provided) til about 9:P. Friday AM
tour of Minn. Trans. Museum "Oseola & St. Croix
Railroad(extra fare), PM banquet etc. Sat. AM swap
meet, afternoon MTM Jackson Street Roundhouse
w/dinner, PM business meeting etc, Sunday AM
breakfest. See You There!

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/8ZCslB/TM