[BRHSlist] Re: FW: Odell, NE to Concordia, KS

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Re: FW: Odell, NE to Concordia, KS
From: "Todd" <thefryeguy@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 01:35:51 -0000
Another great way to get at least a little more information about a
line or place on a line is to purchase a timetable of that division.
I have found my timetable to be very useful in little ways.  I do
believe there is quite a bit of info out there about Concordia and
its railroads.  There is a site dedicated to the history of Cloud
County that is particularly useful, though I do not remember it now.
I have yet to find Richard Kistler's book on the Wymore Division.
Does anyone know where more pictures, hardware, or tickets can be
found on the Odell to Concordia Branch?  I was young enough when they
removed the line through my home town of Haddam, Kansas that it has
become hard to find info and relics.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks.
-Todd

--- In BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511