Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1762

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1762
From: Ken Martin <kmartin@cwia.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 06:50:28 -0700
Bill,

They have been mentioned on the list before and he has had them at
society meets.

Bill Glick's two books are:

Burlington Passenger car Roster
   A roster of Q wood and heavyweight passenger cars from the 1904
renumbering. There are also cross references to pre-04 and M/W.

Passenger cars of the Burlington
   A large horizontal format book of drawings of wood and heavyweight cars.

I believe Bills email is: zephyrguy@earthlink.net

If you are doing wood or heavyweight passenger cars I consideer them
essential. However the complaint I have heard is "I don't want drawings,
I can only work from photos."  HUH????

Ken Martin

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM