[BRHSlist] Q Connection Commercial Post

To: "BRHSlist" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] Q Connection Commercial Post
From: "David Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:04:03 -0500
Seal-send-time: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:04:04 -0500
Well folks, I have good news and I have not so good news.

The good news is that Q Connection's 28' 3-window waycar LASERkits by AMB have
finally reached the construction phase!

The not so good news is that I only received 25 reservations on the CB&Q
Elevated Crossing Shanty, which is only a third of what I needed to be able to
do them, so this project has been canceled.  Those who have these reserved with
a waycar will have there deposit applied towards the waycar, otherwise refund
checks will be mailed.

Again I want to thank those of you with reservations for your extreme patience,
it will be rewarded!  Invoices will be mailed out in the next few days, and
hopefully the waycars will be ready to ship in three weeks.

After reading all the comments on the list regarding Walther's new waycar,
those who don't have reservations in may want to consider checking out our kit.
 The old proverb "You get what you pay for" fits perfectly here.  The retail
price of the waycar kit is $39.95 (those who reserved will get them at the
promised 10% discount price of $35.95, and in my opinion, the kit is really
that much better!  To order, send me an email offlist with the items you want,
and I'll let you know what the total amount will be for you to send in.

We have plenty of the following finishing kits available too:

Base Finishing Kit $4.95
Craftsman Finishing Kit $12.95
CB&Q Waycar Smokejack kit $6.95 (2)
Screen Door & Window kit $5.95

(Photos of each of the finishing kits are on Q Connection's website,
www.QConnection.bizhosting.com)

Thanks for your support!

Dave Lotz
Q Connection