Re: [BRHSlist] Q Connection Commercial Post

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Q Connection Commercial Post
From: "John Robert Adams" <steamera@netins.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:53:02 -0500
Dave;

How've you been?  My work schedule has been brutal of
late, but the good news is that my travel is winding down.
 I've been meaning to ask whether you have any of the
shorty combine kits from NKP Car.  I'd like to get one for
use on my B&NW. If so, please advise as to the version and
price.

It doesn't look like I can make it to Galesburg this
weekend due to conflicts with other family activities.
 Are you parting with any CB&Q brass steam or passenger
equipment that might be of interest to me?

Best regards, Rob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM