Re: [BRHSlist] Re: HO sugar beets

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: HO sugar beets
From: BNJohn@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 00:02:16 EDT
Rick,
Isopropyl alcohol by it self is fine, I have no problem with people using it
and never said it was toxic by it's self, but as soon as you mix it with our
paint you now have a toxic product and the FDA would never approve that. I
can't stop you from using the paint your way but I will speak out any time I
see
any one suggest using our paint this way and hope you use a respirator and
spray booth when you air bush because you are now using a toxic product.

John Lee
Badger Air Brush Co.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM