Re: [BRHSlist] Re: HO sugar beets

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: HO sugar beets
From: BNJohn@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 23:28:28 EDT
Jonathan and list,
Modelflex should never be thin with alcohol or any other air brush thinner,
all alcohol does is evaporate the carrier of the pigment which is water and now
turns a non toxic product into a toxic one. Badger Air Brush in no way
condones this or recommends this practice.

Thanks
John Lee
Badger Air Brush Co.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM