Re: [BRHSlist] Re: HO sugar beets

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: HO sugar beets
From: "Richard Patterson" <rpatter@trib.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 21:38:00 -0600
John,
Thanks for the warning. I'm sure Badger's legal department is satisfied:;-)
However, If mixed for a specific application and not stored afterward,
isopropyl alcohol makes a very good solvent for airbrushing Modelflex paint.
As far as the toxicity, I believe isopropyl alcohol is what your physician
stores his thermometers in and is manufactured for and approved by the FDA for
topical application to the human body.  I have used Modelflex for years, almost
excluisively, and can without hesitation recommend it as a superior model
paint.  I guess I'll have to continue to do so, without Badger's approval or
condoning of my reckless practices.
Rick Patterson