Re: [BRHSlist] Strange hump on 2-10-4...

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Strange hump on 2-10-4...
From: "Rupert and Maureen" <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 20:45:30 +1200
According to Bulletin #35 page 125 "All 18 M-4's were rebuilt into higher
speed engines, classified M-4-A, in the 1930's.  At about this same time,
the rear sand dome was moved forward to a position between the forward sand
dome and the steam dome, creating an even more attractive locomotive."

Bulletin #21 was devoted to the M-4/M-4-A's .  There are also plenty of
photos in Bulletin #35.  A full list of photos can be found in the
Publication Index in the Files section.

Rupert