[BRHSlist] Re: Color shot of Hudson posted

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Re: Color shot of Hudson posted
From: "Terry" <okt@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 02:07:03 -0000
That is wild.
I don't have the photographers name on mine either, though I do know
who I bought it from, and I'll ask him if he shot it or if not whom.
Terry

--- In BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, "Jan Kohl" <jkohl@n...> wrote:
> That's rather funny.  I just posted a pic of 3003 at Galesburg,
IL.  Date & photographer unknown.
> I also posted 3 more CB&Q steam locomotives, go to the CB&Q steam
locomotive gallery at Castle Graphics.

> For anyone who is interested, I also posted galleries for the NC
Museum of Transportation at the old Southern yard in Spencer, NC, as
well as galleries for the Gwili valley steam railway, in S. Wales...

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM