Re: [BRHSlist] Walther's caboose

To: BRHSlist@YahooGroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Walther's caboose
From: GORDON SMITH <kc2bw@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 20:06:28 -0400
I contacted Walthers today by phone. They sent me an email reply saying ther
is no demand for the body(I dont know where they got this from) and don't
plan to release it undecorated. I told them that this body was
representative of the greater portion of the Q's fleet and that there is
demand. I also told them that the present version was very welcome. I also
mentioned releasing painted versions, so lets see what they reply to that.
So maybe you guys could add your two cents worth by contacting Danny at this
email address dannyz@walthers.com and maybe we'll get some.

Gordon