[BRHSlist] Walther's Waycars

To: "BRHS LIST" <BRHSlist@YahooGroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] Walther's Waycars
From: "John Trulson" <norskeviking@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 17:46:08 -0700
To all on list. I have joined Gordon in e-mailing Walther's to see if they will
release a version without the toilet window. I'm very pleased with them in that
they made our waycar to begin with, but I fail to see any reason they couldn't
paint up the windowless version also. As they already have the body shells and
the paint masks, the only additional cost to them might be in advertising the
new version. Lets get together on this. John.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM