[BRHSlist] Extra Burlington Bulletins - Commercial Post

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Extra Burlington Bulletins - Commercial Post
From: "thommack" <mack@chmack.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 05:23:08 -0000
I have the following extra Burlington Bulletins for sale. All are in
very good to excellent condition. Issues 25, 30, and 32 are all out
of stock from the BRHS (at least according to the website). Prices
are each, or I'll take $65 for the set (if they don't get split up
first). All prices are about 60-70% cover. Hope this can help to
fill in some people's collection.

22       $6.00          Trains of the Gods and Goddesses
25       $12.00         Stock Cars & Livestock
30       $8.00          The B&W and B&NW Narrow Guage Branch Line
31       $6.00          Bridgeport, NE & Reminisces of a Q
Locomotive Painter
32       $8.00          Sugar Beets
34       $7.00          Black Hills Issue (T1,T2,T3 Mallets -
Cambria Branch)
35       $18.00         The Q in the Coalfields of Southern Illinois
36       $7.00          Havelock Baggage Cares, Bernard Corbin,
Western Springs Depot

I would also be willing to trade for other Bulletins. I need 5-9,
11, 13-19, and 21 to fill in my collection.

On a related "Commercial" note, I am looking for the single black
Burlington 100 ton Quad hopper that Walthers made about 5-6 years
ago (same car as they released in the 6-pack "Sugar Beet" set). It
was still listed as "limited supply" in their 2000 catalog. If
anyone has one they would be willing to sell/trade or knows where I
can get one, please let me know.

Please contact me off list.

Tom Mack
mack@chmack.com