[BRHSlist] Walther's caboose

To: "BRHS LIST" <BRHSlist@YahooGroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] Walther's caboose
From: "John Trulson" <norskeviking@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 17:38:01 -0700
To Gordon and others. I purchased 4 of the new Q cabooses, one red, two mineral
brown and one undec. to convert into the 14560. All of these have the small
window in the toilet area, BUT in the instruction sheet it lists a body shell
with the window and one without the window. I guess you have to send for it to
get that version, don't know how or why they didn't sell them in the kits. John.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM